I know some people have background music on their blogs or websites, but I’ve never been tempted so far – in fact I usually have the speakers switched off when I’m browsing. But I’ve been listening to music tonight while relaxing, having gone as far as I can this afternoon putting the next book together, and it’s been my usual random choice of whatever I fancy at the moment – a bit of tenor jazz, some medieval polyphony, some Cohen, some Zappa – you know how it goes. What would I choose to put in background on my website? No idea. And on this blog? Haven’t a clue. What would you put on your site, Gentle Reader? And why?
- Stepping down April 29, 2017
- Past and Present March 7, 2017
- Ian Hamilton Finlay, Little Sparta and other matters February 18, 2017
- An Epiphany January 29, 2017
- The trouble with phones January 20, 2017