This is chapter 1 of my old (1991) PhD thesis. I think it works as a Wordle. It was all about the research process in scientific communication. Coincidentally, the penultimate chapter involved cluster analysis and co-citation studies of geological terminology. I used words themselves as proxies for the geology itself, and came up with a map of the territory. It looks like Wordle would have been useful if it had been around at the time.
- Stepping down April 29, 2017
- Past and Present March 7, 2017
- Ian Hamilton Finlay, Little Sparta and other matters February 18, 2017
- An Epiphany January 29, 2017
- The trouble with phones January 20, 2017