I’m a bit preoccupied this week. My mother-in-law is terminally ill, and I’ve called off a series of schools workshops scheduled for early next week, as the end is likely to be very close. She’s 95, has been well cared for, and had a healthy life until recently, so in many respects she’s been very fortunate. The final deterioration has been very rapid, however, and the list of ‘things to do’ grows longer and more urgent.
- Stepping down April 29, 2017
- Past and Present March 7, 2017
- Ian Hamilton Finlay, Little Sparta and other matters February 18, 2017
- An Epiphany January 29, 2017
- The trouble with phones January 20, 2017