The big northerly that tore through here on Friday and Saturday generated a very big swell. This is a wave hitting the other side of the harbour and coming right over. It’s quite hard to judge just when to take the picture. You hear the wave hit first, then you guess where the water is going to come over.
- The back cover June 3, 2017
- Stepping down April 29, 2017
- Past and Present March 7, 2017
- Ian Hamilton Finlay, Little Sparta and other matters February 18, 2017
- An Epiphany January 29, 2017