I had an email tonight from someone asking if I paid for poems on the Open Mouse page of the Poetry Scotland website. I nearly said (but didn’t) that if he could point me to a website that does pay for poems I’d submit there myself. What I did say was that the site has no income, so it can’t pay anything out.
- The back cover June 3, 2017
- Stepping down April 29, 2017
- Past and Present March 7, 2017
- Ian Hamilton Finlay, Little Sparta and other matters February 18, 2017
- An Epiphany January 29, 2017